In FabLab two kinds of workshops are offered:
- By (someone of) FabLab personnel:
In the FabLab lectures or workshops are given, with the possibility of it being a team building activity. We can try and make up a customized program for anyone. In order to know the possibilities, you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be aware that the number of participants for a workshop is limited to 20 persons - for lectures the maximum is 100 persons. The price for a workshop is 650€ (excl. VAT) for a day-part (morning, afternoon or evening). The price for a lecture is 150€ (excl. VAT and excl. travel expenses).
- By two FabLab working students through STEM Support:
Do you feel like laser cutting with your friends or family in an evening, but you don't have any experience? Or do you feel like having a teambuilding or birthday party at FabLab? Then you can apply for a workshop for groups up to 15 persons. We'll explain you how the machines work and how to lasercut your own key chains, clocks or party game. Or do you happen to have a great idea yourself ? We'll then guide you in creating your own project.
Who are we? We are Femke & Lowie, both working students at FabLab, with our own students company, STEM Support. With STEM Support we offer ready-made STEM-projects and also the necessary customized (STEM) support. Besides that we also organize workshops, which have to do with STEM, and therefore also with FabLab and laser cutting.
Practical info for the workshop at a glance:
- Workshops can only be held between 19:00 and 22:00 during week days or during the weekends.
- You yourself compose a group of maximum 15 persons (minimum age is 12).
- You don't need FabLab experience in order to follow this workshop.
- For more information about this workshop (incl. cost price), you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.