Herewith a few guidelines in order to keep life pleasant for everybody in FabLab.
- Reporting: before using the machines, please first report to someone of the FabLab staff.
- First come first serve: keep into mind that we are still applying the first come first serve principle.
- Logging: from the moment you are using a laser cutter, you need to put a valid student-, staff- or logging card on the machine (when green, your data are being read, when blue or red, please report to FabLab staff).
- Opening hours: please, respect our closing time – no new tasks to be initiated after 5.30 pm and the machines will be switched off latest at 5.45 pm – keep this into mind !
- Use of machines: use common sense when using the machines and if you don’t know it, we prefer that you check with the FabLab staff.
- Work place FabLab: always use the suction with those machines that have a suction system. In case of doubt, just check with the FabLab staff.
- Rubbish: there are enough dustbins – use these to dispose of your own rubbish – this will be pleasant for everybody using the FabLab.
- Breaking or damaging optics: If you damage or break a lens due to incorrect focus we will charge 35€
Thanks in advance !
Marc, Thomas, José